Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soccer Saturday 10-18-08

Much to a few peoples disliking I haven't had a lot of time to blog this week. Just a few things to catch you up. Last night we went to DB's homecoming game, it was cool for the first time this year. It was a great game though and we won 28 to 7. I took this picture before the game here at the house.


This morning was very cool and Landon said he was glad to finally get to play soccer and it not be so hot. Last Sunday when they played the boys were so exhausted from the heat. This morning was a totally different story. I think the parents were freezing but the boys love playing when it is about 50 degrees. They played well and they won their first game 3-2. They will play again this evening at 8 pm. This is the first time that our club has hosted the Appalachian Fall Festival. The leaves are beautiful right now. I heard several people from out of state say how beautiful it was here.


After the game we had to head home because we were going to baby sit the neighbors new baby while they went to watch their other son play football. Of course we were all too happy to help them out. We all love little babies...as you can see even Landon. He was so thrilled to get to feed Cooper but when it came to changing him, that was up to me. He is so cute and really brings back memories of when Landon was so tiny. We had an awesome day...he is such a great baby!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I will let you know how well they do in the soccer tournament. Thanks to Popaw for coming to watch Landon play today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Glad you all had a good day for your tournaments...It was a perfect day for football too...I am really having a hard time not blogging all of the AWESOME photos that I took this weekend....It is that "conviction" devotion that keeps popping back in my mind...you know what I am talking about...Missed you guys at church today...Love you...C U tomorrow...