Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Epcot 10-1-08

We decided to go to Epcot today thinking that it will be busier toward the weekend. I think we made a great decision. The lines were not long at all and we got to do everything and really we were finished fairly early. I did not get many pictures becuase it was blazing hot and the boys were moving from ride to ride very quickly. This is in the front of the sphere at the front gate.

It really was a beautiful day even though it was 90+ degrees it was breezy and not as humid as days previous. We all rode Soarin which is really one of the best rides at Epcot. Brian, who nomally does not ride, absolutely loves this ride. You feel as if you are truly flying over the ocean and Napa Valley. Test Track is another awesome ride that goes 65 mph and has stops and turns that are amazing. Landon and A.J. rode Mission Space but the adults passed on this one. I am not up for those spinning rides anymore....I guess I am getting old.


We just finished supper as well as dishes and the guys are all at the swimming pool. My friend Lisa and I are sipping coffee and enjoying the peaceful moments. We love our kids but sometimes it is just nice to have a quiet minute to ourselves. All of you moms know exactly what I am talking about. Bye for now...possibly off to Disney's Hollywood Studios or maybe Seaworld's new water park, Aquatica!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Love that picture of the blue skies!!! beautiful!!!