Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10-28-08 Busy Days

On Sunday morning we had to be on the soccer field at 7 am. Needless to say we had to get up very early...5 am or so. When we started the drive it was so foggy you couldn't see 2 feet in front of your face. I thought to myself...great!!!...they won't even be able to see the ball from one end of the field to the other. However, when we arrived at our destination it wasn't that bad. It was very cold and the ground was frozen. We played a team that we have played many times before and never have won. The whole team played awesome and we tied 2-2. I think this was a huge moral victory for our team. Sunday night Landon was invited to a Halloween party that was originally supposed to be on Friday night. He had a really great time...he was Indiana Jones and he looked great!
On Monday we have been very busy with homework, supper and our regular routine. I worked last night unexpectedly for a friend and I slept Monday while Landon was in school. I am working again tonight and we will have more of the same routine for the rest of the week. Please say a prayer for Landon and school work. He is trying so hard and he is now done with soccer and I think that will help. Have a great week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Thanks for working for me...You have no idea how much it meant to me...We are home safe and sound..and I am glad..It was a rough couple of days with many tears shed....between all of us...Our God is Good...and no matter if a situation seems hopeless...He can move mountains....I know it.Love you.