Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Madness 10-13-08

Today started very early for us. Brian went back to work and Landon off to school. He had to be there very early because he was chosen to be on the school news team. He was very excited to be selected. He loves to read and he doesn't have a camera shy bone in his body. After school he said he did very well and the neat thing was he got to report on the World Cup and it's history. As you know he loves soccer so this was very interesting to him.

After I dropped him off it was time for all the chores I had put off over the weekend. This is my only day off as I am working the next 10 out of 11 days...bummer! I picked him up today because we had a yearbook meeting after school. He was chosen to be on the yearbook staff and he is excited about taking pictures and helping to create the book for this year. This is a picture of him working on the posters for marketing the yearbook. They learned about what it meant to "market" something and how to advertise. I think this will be a great learning experience as well as fun.

After that it was time for dinner and homework. One of Landon's favorite things to do...math (ha! ha!). He didn't have soccer practice and it was a beautiful evening so he played outside for a while. Brian went to a meeting so he could be a field marshall at the soccer tournament this weekend. I have to get ready for work now. Have a great evening!

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

That is cool..Something that would have been right up my alley...I think he will have a great time participating in something like that....Getting involved in school....those memories are some of the best ones I have...=) Love ya.