Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney's Hollywood Studios 10-3-08

We went to Disney's Hollywood Studios today. I know it sounds like a broken record but really the weather has been gorgeous! Even though it has been warm there has been a breeze that you just don't get in the summer time. We arrived early and of course we went straight for the big rides.

First up was my personal favorite, the Hollywood Tower of Terror. This is the coolest ride in the park. It is so smooth and every time you ride the sequence of falls are different. That is what makes it so awesome. I think we must have rode this six or seven times all together. The lines again were minimal and it made it so easy to just keep riding.

When we first arrived early in the morning this is a picture of the wait time. We thought it was so ironic that it was not ten or twenty minutes but unlucky thirteen. We of course were teasing the boys about it before we got on the first time.


This is Landon and A.J. standing in front of the big Mickey hat right in the middle of the park. They thought it was really neat that it had a place that you could shop underneath the hat. Landon, A.J., Brian and I stayed until the park closed. We watched a big production called Fantasmic and then Joe came back and picked us up.


After we watched a Disney Animation show, Landon wanted to have his picture made with Mickey. I am glad he is still at the age where he wants to do this with some of the characters. It won't be long and he will not be interested in this anymore. I remember when he was seven and we brought him to Disney for his first time and we had to stand in all of the character lines. I can't believe how much time has passed already.



Well as you can see we had another great day. We actually ran into some people we know from Kingsport. It truly is a small word. I am not sure what we are going to do for our last day tomorrow, I will let you know later. I am trying my best not to think about this vacation ending but I'm afraid it will come whether I want it to or not. I hope you all are doing well. Say a prayer for us to have safe travel on Sunday and we will see you all soon. Landon says he loves you Nana and Papaw!! God bless everyone!!


Photobucket

No comments: