Tuesday, October 7, 2008

School Pictures 10-07-08

Today is the day that the Lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it. My dad, Landon's Pop Pop, is turning 70 years old. For those of you who don't know this past year has been a difficult year for my dad. God is so good and He has worked miracles in my dads life. Dad was diagnosed with laryngeal cancer. Right after the first of the year he started radiation therapy after having a biopsy. He did great with all of his treatments and he is cancer free now. We have so much to be thankful for. Happy Birthday Dad...I love you!!

While I was on here tonight I thought I would post a pic of Landon's fifth grade school picture. He has grown up so much and I cannot believe he will be in middle school next year. He is doing so well in school and we are very proud of him. His dentist appointment went well today and they told us at this point he may not need braces after all. We are going to wait for all of his permanent teeth to come and then reevaluate. While we were in Florida he lost another tooth, and that makes several over the last few months that have come out.


I want to ask everyone to pray for Brian's dad and for my mom, they have both not been feeling well. I trust in the Lord and His awesome powers of healing and I know He answers prayers. Have a great week!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

He is such a cutie!!! Love that smile!