Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Little Under the Weather 10-08-08

When I came home from work this morning it was raining. I woke Landon up for school and he was not feeling well. He ate a little breakfast and said he was feeling somewhat better. He wanted to go on to school because he had an assessment test this morning. I came home after driving him to school and I went to bed because I worked last night and I was exhausted. Around 10 am the school nurse called and said Landon had been to the clinic several times and they had tried everything to get his stomach to settle but now he was throwing up. I told her I would pick him up right away. He never says he is sick unless he really does not feel well. I got him home and he was sick to his stomach with a low grade fever. After taking a nap and "losing his lunch" a few times he feels better this afternoon. He has been able to eat toast and seems to be doing a lot better. A couple of his friends have called to check on him and that has made him feel even better. Thanks A.J. and Hannah! It is always good to have friends that are concerned with your well being. I hope everyone else is doing well. We are continuing to get some much needed rain and we are just resting up for another work night and school day. Brian is working overtime tonight and Landon and I were gonna go to church but with his fever I guess we will stay in. Take care and God bless! Please say a prayer for Landon that he gets better.

Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Tell Landon that we are praying for him...Love you!