Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aquatica 10-2-08

We went to the new Seaworld water park Aquatica today. The weather once again was beautiful and sunny. The crowd was minimal and the boys didn't have to wait long for anything. It really was a lot of fun. There were water slides that went right beside the dolphins and they were enclosed in the dark until you went by the dolphins and then the tubes were clear.



I think that the most fun we all had was the rapids pictured below. A.J. said that it was a lazy river on steroids. Instead of inner tubes it was required that you put life vests on. The currant was so strong it was hard to stand up. I think you cruised around the river at 15 mph. I was attempting to take a picture of Landon and A.J. and as soon as I focused on them Brian came floating by behind them.

We finished the day with dinner at Don Pablo's, a very good Mexican restaurant. We all ate so much that Landon and A.J. had to stop at the world's largest McDonald's to go to the bathroom...as put in their words...they had to drop the Brown's off at the superbowl. Only mothers with boys would think this is funny. All in all it was a great day. I think we are getting up early to go to MGM...Hollywood studios tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a good week. Take care and God bless!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!!! I am so glad..I am jealous of the sunny warm days...It was freezing our last night in the city...But I loved it, and can't wait to go back...I miss you girl...Hope you have a safe trip home...Can't wait to see you again!! =) I am sure we both have lots to talk about...