Saturday, October 11, 2008

Football Friday 10-10-08

Friday night is all about high school football in September and October. Tonight before going to the game we met my parents and went out to eat. I was so glad to see them and they brought my nephew Thomas, he and Landon were able to catch up some on how things were going. We had a great time and a great meal. I miss seeing my parents everyday. For those of you who get to see your parents often you are very blessed.

After eating we went to the local high school game and it was an exciting game and very close through the first half. Luckily we were able to pull out a win and everyone went home happy...except for me who had to go off to work. I guess we all have to do things we don't necessarily like to do. I would love to be a stay at home mom...but I don't think that will happen. This is a picture of Landon at the game. He really enjoyed watching the game. A lot of the time he likes to go off with friends during the game but tonight he wanted to watch. As I was sitting there with him I thought to myself...it won't be long and he will be here as a student. I try to enjoy the time I have with him because it seems to be going so fast.


Photobucket

No comments: