Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Birthday 11-28-08

We truly have so much to be thankful for, not only during this time of year but all year long. I am so thankful for my family and for the time I had off from work to spend with them. I have to work this weekend but I have enjoyed having the holiday free to be with family. We didn't gather for our big meal until Friday because a few of us had to work and this gave everyone time to be with their immediate family. Like always we had lots of food and fellowship. Our family has grown so much over the years. I am posting just a few pics from the festivities. We really did enjoy each others company and the kids had a great time. The weather was nice so they were able to get outside and play some football while the girls stayed in and caught up on things.

This is a picture of Brian's parents with Landon. He is very blessed to have a nana and a popaw tha love him so much.




This is a picture of my parents with Landon...he really is very blessed to have two sets of grandparents that love and adore him. He really has it made when it comes to being spoiled by grandparents.

This is two of my nieces...Charity is my oldest brothers daughter and the younger one, Aubry, is my other nieces daughter and my brothers granddaughter. They are really beautiful girls.



This is another one of my nieces, my sister Kathy's little girl. I am so amazed at how much she looks like Shirley Temple with those little curls and her blue eyes. She was definitely the center of attention with her little smile and she was singing and dancing so that everyone would notice her.


We really had a good time visiting with everyone. We really should get all of us together more often..but you know how that is. Everybody is always so busy and it is so hard to just get through our everyday routine with work and kids but I think we should at least make an effort. For those of you that have the opportunity to see family everyday, be thankful and enjoy them. It is a true blessing.
Now I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband...I love you honey. You are the greatest blessing and I am so thankful that God put us together. You are a wonderful husband and a fantastic father. Landon and I love you so much.
We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and please take time to dwell on all the things we have to be thankful for...they are there if we open our hearts and focus on what God has blessed us with. May He continue to bless you all.


Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

I am glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving....and that you got to be off to enjoy it with your family....You deserved it!! One of the things I am most thankful for this year, is our friendship. You truly have been a blessing in my life...and I thank God for letting our paths cross once again...Hope the rest of your weekend is a good one...Love you...