Saturday, November 22, 2008

Camp Explore 11-17-08

This has been a very busy week for us. On Monday, Landon was off to camp with his classmates. He went to Camp Explore and they had a great time. The weather could have been better but I think that the kids really didn't mind. I sent plenty of warm clothes, hats, gloves and boots. Despite the weather they were able to do all the activities they had planned. They went out in a canoe, shot a bow and a rifle, and built a rocket to launch. Landon said they did get a little cold but all in all they did really enjoy the camp. I really missed him and I was glad they only stayed over one night. These are a few pics from the morning they were leaving. He is really blessed to have many great friends at school.


This is Cooper, Ryan, A.J., Landon and Reece. They have been buddies since kindergarten.
This is Landon and A.J.'s teacher..Mr. Koth...he is really a great teacher. He was Landon's
teacher in third grade and we were so thankful when he moved to fifth grade. I think it is awesome for boys that age to have a male role model in school.

I have been working all week and doing overtime to learn a new responsibility with my job. I am sorry that I haven't updated more this week. I will try to post more in the future. Landon spent the night with his cousin at his Mom Mom and Pop Pop's house..they plan to help her put up the Christmas tree. I am sure they will have a good time. Brian's aunt has been sick this week and is in the hospital. I would like to ask you to say a prayer for her. Also please pray for my mom and her constant battle with back pain. She has been put on new medication and I pray that will help. God is good and I know He can do all things if we believe. Love you all, have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments: