Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Weekly Overview 11-6-08

Hey everybody, I hope you are having a great week. It has been a very busy week for us. We have been tied up with school, homework, church and work. Brian has not been home before 10 pm all week. I feel as if I have been a single parent this week and it has been tough. I sure do admire the parents who have to do that on a daily basis. It makes a huge difference when you can do things together. I love you Brian and I appreciate all the money your are earning this week, but I like having you with us more.

Here are a few more pictures from our sleepover last weekend...these are from Saturday night when we put the mattress in the den floor and the boys camped out. They played board games and watched some football on television. I was so proud of them...they were so good and I think they had a great time.




Landon has a hermit crab and the boys had so much fun figuring out all the tricks he could do. The poor thing probably needed to be medicated after they were finished with him!



At Landon's school last week they handed out tickets to guess how many pieces of candy corn were in the glass pumpkin. If you were the student who guessed the closest you got to take the pumpkin filled with candy corn home. Landon was the only student out of 550 kids to guess the exact amount...897! The ironic thing was that his good friend Jacob was second with a guess of 894. Our plans for the weekend will depend on the weather. DB has a playoff football game and we hope to go to Dollywood for their Christmas Celebration. I hope you all have a great weekend. We have sure had some beautiful weather this week...I hope everyone has had time to enjoy it. After homework everyday, Landon has been out riding his bike. We went to church tonight for basketball tryouts...I think he is going to play Upwards at the church and also some indoor soccer this winter. God Bless you all!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

I LOVE the picture of the candy corn...You could make that one frameable....Enjoyed working with you our ONE day this week....=( Hope you have a wonderful weekend...Love ya!