Friday, September 26, 2008

Universal Orlando 9-26-08

Day one and the boys were excited. They were up by 7am and ready to go, even though the park didn't open until 9am. It was a beautiful day and it was very warm. The Florida sunshine this time of year is gorgeous. this is the entrance to an attraction called Posieden's Adventure. Everybody thought it was a water ride but it was more of a museum. I thought the entrance was really neat though.
This is my good friend Lisa, you know the old saying she just isn't right. I love her sense of humor. She is an absolute blast to hang out with. She and I are on the same page about a lot things. Our boys have played soccer a lot together and the last two times we have went on vacation together. We went to Shrek 4-D attraction and as we were coing out the boys had their picture made with Shrek. Donkey asked the boys which one of them "farted" and then he told them to go hang with Shrek if they were going to stink up the place.
Photobucket

2 comments:

~cassie~ said...

Loving the fact that I can see pictures of you guys while you are gone...Technology is our friend. I fixed that one entry, but I deleted a few lines in the process...Sorry for that...Your site looks awesome!!! I like yours better than mine!! I might have to change mine up now...Love you..and hope you all have a wonderful week..Enjoy it...You deserve it!!!

BethAnne said...

Hey Lisa! I am a friend of Cassie's - she did a great job putting your blog together..... We went to Disney this year, but next year we are planning to take our boys to Universal and Sea World - we had way too much fun this year because we keep saying how we wish we were still at Disney (even my 4 yr old says it on a daily basis!). You boys are handsome -can't wait to read more!