Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Daytona Beach 9-28-08

We had a tough time trying to talk the boys into going to the beach. We tried to tell them that we would have a lot of fun. In about an hour from Orlando you can be in Daytona. The weather again was very nice and the waves were awesome.
Landon and A.J. had a great time and if you notice in most of the pictures they are dressed very similar...this became a joke after a while because it was very unintentional.
The waves were awesome...there was several times they were taken out by them. I was able to get some really good pictures of the boys while they were attempting to jump the waves.
This is Brian (my husband) and our friend Joe ( A.J.'s dad) being overtaken by the waves. I think they felt like they had their sinuses washed out when they got finished.
This post took some time and for some reason my signature box went away again so I am just signing off like this.....Lisa.

No comments: