Saturday, September 27, 2008

Islands of Adventure 9-27-08

First thing in the morning and we just had to ride the Hulk roller coaster.... all except for Brian that is. For those of you who don't know my husband very well, he is the one who is always great to go along and help carry everything but he doesn't like to ride. He is an awesome guy for all that he does for our family when we go on vacation. I love you honey! This is a picture of Landon and A.J. in the simulator seats for the Hulk. It was an awesome coaster. When you first leave out of the hanger you go really slow and then you get catapulted out like a rocket. I think we all felt a little rough afterwards.
This picture was a little out of order, remember I am still learning how to be a blogger. We are staying in a beautiful condo and this was taken out on the patio right before we left this morning. The weather is absolutely amazing today. Landon and A.J. had just finished breakfast and they were really trying hard to be patient while everyone else was finishing.
We all know who Curious George is...He is one of Landon's favorite childhood characters. Brian and I will never forget when we were headed back from vacation at the beach with my parents, we stopped and my dad bought Landon a Curious George book. Landon had just finished kindergarten and he was able to read the entire book. My mom and dad were amazed that he was only 6 years old and he was reading so well.
Landon had to have his picture made with doc from Back to the Future. This is one of his favorite movies.
We really had a great day. We were all very tired but I think we were able to squeeze everything in that we wanted to do. It was obviously busier today than yesterday. Probably because it was the weekend. I better go and get some rest now...we are headed to the beach tomorrow. I am sure I will have more pics to post later.

Photobucket

No comments: