Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daytona Beach Post #2 9-28-08

I thought this picture was so cute of Landon. He was on his stomach trying to ride his boogie board. It really shows all of his freckles.

Remember the waves I was talking about before....this one took Lisa all the way under. Needless to say she had sand in everything that she had on. When we came back to the condo the boys took their swim trunks off and the bathtub was full of sand.
This is a good picture of A.J. with the waves rushing over him.
Landon looks as if he is trying to pass a kidney stone!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Orlando! I love your Blog! Awesome that you are doing one! We missed you guys at Church Sunday and really hope you had a great vacation! Hope to see you soon!

christy hite

~cassie~ said...

Love the beach pics...You know I am having a blast in NYC, but beach pics make me jealous!!! =)