Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surprise!!! 8-25-09

I don't know what made me want to do this again except maybe to vent a little. I would like to ask everyone..if there is still anyone out there reading...to pray for my family. My dad had surgery last week to repair an anuerysm and he was readmitted tonight. Brian's dad is also in the hospital and they really aren't sure what is going on with him. We definitely need your prayers and would appreciate them so much.

On the home front...Landon started middle school and he is really enjoying the change in routine. He likes all of his teachers and has met a lot of new people. The one downfall so far is the enormous amount of homework every night. He is back playing soccer and loves it! I think he is just now fully recovered from his knee surgery. It has actually been a year and three months, boy does time fly.
Brian has been working a lot and it is like I told him, we are thankful because some people don't have a job, but we miss him when he is gone so much. Maybe I will try to update more often but you know how it is. Life is crazy sometimes. Thanks ahead of time for your prayers and I hope everyone has a great week.


Photobucket

No comments: